- The Business Operations Group provides Facilities departments with financial support and oversight, procurement and contract administration, information technology, and access to a variety of services and amenities.
- The Campus Planning Department’s mission is to provide a framework for the orderly stewardship of the LBNL campus, buildings & research facilities, and infrastructure.
- The primary role of the Plant Engineering Group is to provide services, which ensures the reliability and sustainability of the different systems that are used by Berkeley Lab.
- Facilities Operations & Services supports LBNL research and science by providing high quality stewardship and operational needs of LBNL facilities. Our mission is to create, support, and maintain campus infrastructure by providing responsive and efficient customer service.
- Site Maintenance is a diverse group of innovative and talented professionals who provide high-quality facilities maintenance and management services to support the mission and vision of Berkeley Lab.