To accommodate construction vehicles, the Strawberry Gate will be closed to outgoing vehicle traffic Tuesday, Nov. 9 through Friday, Nov. 12 from 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- This closure only affects traffic exiting the Lab. Vehicles may still enter the Lab hill site through Strawberry Gate.
- Vehicles may exit through Blackberry or Grizzly Gates.
- Busses and emergency vehicles will be allowed to exit through the entrance lane with assistance from onsite flaggers.
- Pedestrians and bicycles will be allowed to exit as needed.
- Questions? Contact Eric Lahrs at 510-486-4085